Get the kitchen you’ve always wanted at a price you can afford with help from the most trusted name in home improvement.
- Before-and-after photos: Dozens of real-world remodels offer creative solutions to common design challenges
- Layouts that work: Detailed floor plans show how to arrange even the most awkward space for maximum comfort and functionality
- All the right details: Find the materials, fixtures, and accessories to create the look you want, from vintage revivals to contemporary spaces
- Inspiring image galleries: More than a hundred photos of finished rooms will help you get started, including family kitchens, cooks’ kitchens, colorful kitchens, and hide-everything kitchens
- Great pro advice: This Old House experts share design tips and great takeaway ideas that you can make your own, no matter the size of your kitchen—or your budget.
|About the Author
||Editors ofThis Old House Magazine
||This Old House is a magazine for homeowners in search of practical, affordable, and inspirational ideas for enhancing and maintaining their homes. What they find is a balance of step-by-step instruction for DIY interior and landscape projects; lively how-to's about keeping contractors on the level and saving money on remodels; expert tool and product reviews; and handsome feature stories showcasing fine craftsmanship and elegant architectural design.