With over 120 garden plans designed to fit every imaginable landscape situation, this new volume guides you through the issues that perplex anyone planning a garden. Such as, which plants are appropriate for your climate? What species will give you the look you want? How much maintenance is involved?
Each plan includes a flexible planting list adaptable to your climate and personal style. For every space and every need, from entries to side yards to specialty color schemes, you'll find a multitude of options that will fulfill your gardening desires.
• More than 120 garden plans, all with planting lists
• Ideas for specialty themes, including cottage gardens, color gardens, kitchen and herb gardens, and more
• Inspiring landscaping ideas for every outdoor area, from the tiniest entryway to an expansive backyard
• Case Studies throughout offer in-depth looks at specific plans
• Designer Notebooks feature design tips and advice from a professional garden designer
|About the Author
||Editors of Sunset Books
||For more than half a century, Sunset Books has been helping readers remodel their homes and improve their lives.