Dedicated to gardeners from Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia, the experts at Sunset magazine and Sunset Books have created this comprehensive regional landscaping guide to the splendor and drama of Gardening in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Sixth volume in Sunset's highly popular Top 10 series
- Authored by leading gardening experts of the region, including Adrian Higgens, garden editor of the Washington Post
- Seasonal gardening guides ensure year-round success for experienced and novice gardeners alike
- Offers more than 400 detail and landscape plant photographs
- Easy-to-understand plant selection and growing instructions
- Recommended plants are readily available at local nurseries
|About the Author
||Editors of Sunset Books
||For more than half a century, Sunset Books has been helping readers remodel their homes and improve their lives.