Full of scrumptious recipes and decorating inspiration, this must-have volume is the all-in-one guide to a stress-free, unforgettable holiday season. Yuletide traditions and trends blend seamlessly to guarantee that your Christmas cooking, entertaining, and decorating are steeped in Southern charm.
Inside, you’ll find:
Southern Living® Big Book of Christmas
- Up close, full-color photos that reveal the steps to a perfect presentation of almost every recipe
- A “Game Plan” with each menu to ensure your meals reach the table quickly and easily
- Tags, such as “quick & easy” and “make ahead,” to let you know at a glance the best recipes to suit your immediate needs
- Overall room photos that display the full scope of decorating ideas, as well as highlights of all-important details
inspires with dozens of ideas for celebrating. Here are just a few examples from the hundreds inside the book:
- Do-It-Yourself Holiday Style
Easy-to-follow directions with step-by-step photos show how to customize classic holiday decorations, such as embellishing wreaths, making bows, and creating quick-as-a-wink centerpieces.
“Turkey and All the Trimmings,” “A Southern Holiday Supper,” “Brunch Buffet,” and “Office Party” are just a sampling of the variety of party plans included.
Whether it’s classic Christmas fare, timesaving slow-cooker sensations, fabulous cakes and cookies, or specially designed recipes for kids, you’ll be prepared for every gathering with the perfect recipes.
If you’re pressed for time, turn to this section that features fuss-free “Make-Ahead Party Foods,” “5 Ingredient 15 Minute Holiday Recipes,” and “Quick-Fix Food Gifts” that will delight all who receive them.
|About the Author
||Editors of Southern Living Magazine
||For 40 years readers have trusted the experts at Southern Living magazine to inspire and guide their cooking for any and all occasions. Over 16 million readers turn to the magazine monthly for satisfying recipes, stories, and fresh ideas for kitchen, garden and home