Finally--a fast, fun, totally updated guide to The CarbLovers Diet, from the experts who brought you the blockbuster plan that's revolutionized the way Americans lose weight! This pocket-sized resource is a diet must-have--even for CarbLovers fans who've reached their weight-loss goals. It features:
- 200 new resistant starch foods, plus delicious substitutions
- 50 new Quick & Easy recipes
- A 28-Day Diet Plan guaranteed to work
- Everything you need to know to find CarbLover-approved foods in your grocery store
- A step-by-step guide to eating the CarbLovers way in restaurants
- Insider advice from CarbLovers experts and nutritionists
- Tips from real CarbLovers dieters who've lost 50 pounds or more!
|About the Author
||Ellen Kunes, Frances Largeman-Roth
||Ellen Kunes, the Editor-in-Chief for Health Magazine since 2007, was the founding editor of O, The Oprah Magazine and former editor-in-chief of Redbook. Her editorial career also includes working with prestigious women's magazines including Mademoiselle and Cosmopolitan.
Frances Largeman-Roth, RD, is the Senior Food & Nutrition Editor at Health magazine and the author of Feed the Belly: The Pregnant Mom's Healthy Eating Guide. She was the former managing editor at FoodFit.com and part of the editorial team at the Discovery Health Channel.