Over 7 dozen step-by-step photos!
If you want to learn how to make magnificent meat loaf, roast chicken to succulent, juicy perfection, or prepare creamy, flavorful puddings, rely on the step-by-step photos for these techniques—and many more—in this book.
Over 50 staff favorite recipes!
Peek inside to see the best-of-the-best recipes from a year’s worth of Cooking Light. Some of our staff favorites include Cinnamon-Sugar Cookies, Oven-Roasted Tomatoes with Goat Cheese, and Pulled Chicken Sandwiches. Look for other top-rated winners in Our Favorite Recipes.
Hundreds of hints, tips, and secrets!
And that’s not all!!! Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2007 features a host of other helpful tips, guides, and how-tos.
- Get terrific tactics and recipes on how to pack good nutrition and exercise into a busy schedule.
- Discover the seven steps to great homemade ice cream.
- Learn how to beat the heat with no-cook meals.
- Showcase the season’s best produce with recipes for starters, entrées, sides, and desserts from our Summer Cookbook.
- Find a list of our favorite slow cookers and learn which are the best for cooking, warming, and reheating.
- Want to incorporate more whole grains into your diet? We’ve got the solution.
PLUS The Holiday Cookbook!
Celebrate the season with The Holiday Cookbook, our annual section in Cooking Light Annual Recipes
dedicated to offering you ideas on what to serve, when to serve it, and how best to serve it. We provide a generous helping of make-ahead tips and menu suggestions to take the hustle and bustle out of the holidays. Our festive dinners and creative ideas ensure that the time you spend in the kitchen is, indeed, time well-spent.
|About the Author
||Editors of Cooking Light Magazine
||Cooking Light, America's leading epicurean magazine and authority on healthy cooking, is dedicated to helping its more than 12 million readers eat smart, be fit, and live well. With a staff of registered dietitians and culinary professionals-and over 20 years of experience-Cooking Light is unrivaled in identifying emerging food trends and providing flavorful and healthful recipes as well as detailed information about healthy cooking techniques and tips.