Hold on to your spatulas—it’s the 10th anniversary edition of this always-popular collection. Now, more than ever, readers are flocking to Cooking Light, and this annual volume packs in all the healthy, easy-to-make recipes from every issue of Cooking Light for 2005. Seasoned and novice cooks alike love this all-around resource for everything cooking-related: tips, techniques, planning, preparation, presentation—it’s all here, and in the lighter versions we all crave.
- 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition
- More than 1,000 kitchen-tested recipes—a year’s worth of Cooking Light magazine
- Great-tasting, good-for-you, easy-to-prepare recipes make eating smart a culinary delight
- Get skinny versions of traditional favorites, international cuisine, and classic comfort foods
- Triple-indexed so you can find what you need in a flash
- Over 40 black & white technique/how-to photos
|About the Author
||Editors of Cooking Light Magazine
||Cooking Light, America's leading epicurean magazine and authority on healthy cooking, is dedicated to helping its more than 12 million readers eat smart, be fit, and live well. With a staff of registered dietitians and culinary professionals-and over 20 years of experience-Cooking Light is unrivaled in identifying emerging food trends and providing flavorful and healthful recipes as well as detailed information about healthy cooking techniques and tips.